Dinner was smokin...  

Posted by mindyluwho

Well, not in the way my little brother defines it. We bake our ribs in the oven for a few hours and then finish them up on the grill...Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmm. They are falling off the bone tender! It was definitely satisfying to sit down to a feast of smokin' hot baby back ribs with a zesty B-B-Q sauce after fasting all day. I ate more than my share and enjoyed every darn fat-filled bite!

This entry was posted on Mar 4, 2007 at Sunday, March 04, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 said...

Okay, this post just gave me a craving for my favorite B-B-Q restaurant...2 hours away...time for a road trip :-)

March 5, 2007 at 5:06 AM

Mmmmmmmm.......

March 5, 2007 at 5:45 AM

Cheater ribs are good... but I've got it down to a real easy formula, if you want it. I just finished up some of the best I've ever tasted... anywhere.

Yeah baby!

Spring Break is coming up, and the weather looks good. So keep an eye on my site.

March 12, 2007 at 8:29 PM

Cheater ribs, pshaw... but I'll take your recipe and compare and I'll let you know!

Hey, I've been waiting for something to pop up on your site. I need something to get my brain moving!

March 12, 2007 at 9:58 PM

Post a Comment