Spring...er Summer Cleaning  

Posted by mindyluwho

Well, so far the junk is winning.

Ok, I've slowed down a bit, but am still trying to get some cleaning in each day. It seems that I get one room cleaned out and move on to the next, but when I come back to the room that was cleaned out, it's a mess again! At least it's just a surface mess, the extra junk that had accumulated has been removed, but still, it's a little (lot) discouraging to see it that way. If I could figure out a way to get rid of my kids for a few days (month or two or...)...

Anyway, still trying to make the dust fly!

This entry was posted on Jun 11, 2007 at Monday, June 11, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 said...

I hear ya!
I've decided I should start cleaning our bathroom at night when the kids are in bed because when they are awake they just HAVE to use the bathroom while I'm cleaning it or right after, grrr...There is no time to admire the freshly cleaned bathroom...can you tell I just cleaned our bathroom???

June 12, 2007 at 1:28 PM

Post a Comment