Adding a little color to my life  

Posted by mindyluwho

I finally, after several hours of frustration (staying up until about 3:00am), figured out how to put some color on the background! This is by no means finished. I really haven't found the background that I want yet, but it's a start! I have to figure out the banner next and maybe then I will be finished...for a little while...until I find something else I like better, something with roses...

Thanks P.J.!

This entry was posted on Aug 16, 2007 at Thursday, August 16, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 said...

Congrats on the color. I like it. Good luck finding or making the perfect template.

August 17, 2007 at 6:02 AM

You have arrived!

It took me a long, long time to get it...I was also up in the wee hours of the morning when it all clicked!

Nice background.

Love ya, miss ya!

August 17, 2007 at 7:12 PM

Thank you Dedee, I will need it, I am never satisfied with anything I do. By the way, I love to quilt too!

Hi PJ! Yes, I have arrived, thanks to your brilliant directions. Did you notice that I have blogged three times in the last four days?!

Ditto!

August 18, 2007 at 1:27 AM

Post a Comment