Posted by mindyluwho in

I finally figured out why it's called a Qwerty keyboard..."qwerty"...go on, type it...

This entry was posted on Oct 9, 2007 at Tuesday, October 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 said...

uh, i don't get it

October 10, 2007 at 10:24 AM

That's ok Bo Betsy, I didn't either.

I was looking at new phones and they all featured a "QWERTY" keyboard for easy of texting. What the heck is a "QWERTY" keyboard I asked, why do they call it that? Is there something special or different than a regular keyboard? Well, it turns out I have a "QWERTY" keyboard and you probably do too, you just have to type the word in and you'll get it.

October 10, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Ok, so I did that when I first read this. So does that mean that the phone has a normal "computer" keyboard to it? I wish everything had that. I have to manually enter emails into our scanner at work sometimes and it is very annoying because it doesn't have a "QWERTY" keyboard and the alphabet order versus where my fingers want to go don't seem to coincide. It's a bit frustrating! So thanks for explaining it to me. I feel more refreshed now.

October 26, 2007 at 11:20 AM

Post a Comment