Too Many Hats  

Posted by mindyluwho in

I'm still here. Just been playing wife, mom, chauffer, teacher, librarian, hairstylist, cook, butler, therapist, etc...

What's been keeping you busy?

This entry was posted on Oct 26, 2007 at Friday, October 26, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 said...

Ah Life! I keep thinking things will get calmer but they never do. And yes, I noticed the time stamp on your post. Get some sleep already.

Just so you know, I'd like to make direct replies to your comments on my blog, but I don't have an email address for you. I appreciate every time you stop by. :)

October 26, 2007 at 7:00 AM

I hear you! Wouldn't want it any other way..:)

October 26, 2007 at 10:08 AM

...that about sums up what's keeping me busy too!

By the way, my husband thinks we look just alike. Wow, can you believe that?! I looked at him and thought, hmm...it took you three years to figure that one out, huh???

October 26, 2007 at 11:06 AM

Post a Comment