An Afternoon To Remember...  

Posted by mindyluwho in


That's the name of the tea room my MIL took my daughters and I to today, and it was a very memorable day. We had Apricot Cinnamon herbal tea and scones, little sandwiches, and cookies and cakes. We talked and laughed and enjoyed ourselves immensly. The only thing missing were our Victorian dresses. We loved it so much that we decided that we need to have a tea every week!

Three beautiful daughters...three beautiful blessings.

This entry was posted on Nov 17, 2007 at Saturday, November 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 said...

Love it!

I want to go, please?

November 18, 2007 at 7:02 AM

This sounds heavenly! The name is perfect. :-)

November 18, 2007 at 6:30 PM

What a cool place!

Just wanted to thank you for coming by and entering my giveaway last week! The giveaway for this week is up, so feel free to stop by and check it out!

November 19, 2007 at 9:42 PM

How sweet! I took Amber to a little tea house one time and she talked about it for years!! I had my first bite of peanut butter pie! MMMMMMmmmmmmm! Wait, I lied. Viola Butler made me my first peanut butter pie. But then I didn't have it again until the tea house and I haven't had it since. Remember Viola?

November 21, 2007 at 8:19 AM

Post a Comment