Me Me Me from A to Z  

Posted by mindyluwho in

A - Available/Single: Married.
B - Best Friend: Jeff, Laura, my sisters, my sisters-in-law.
C- Cake or Pie: Cheesecake, German chocolate cake, cherry pie, Black Forest cake…oh, and Birthday Cake!
D - Day Of Choice: Today of course, it’s my birthday.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: My computer, it’s essential isn’t it? I mean I need to keep in touch...
F - Favorite Colour: Red, most definitely red and various shades of red, like coral.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Neither, I hate those things. Pass the malted milk balls please.
H – Hometown: Can you guess?
I – Indulgence: Lindt dark chocolate truffles.
J - January Or July: February actually.
K – Kids… Yes, six: The Drifter, Bug, Bob 1 & Bob 2, Thing 1 & Thing 2 (more descriptions to follow in later post.)
L - Life Is Incomplete Without: Me. Oh that sounds so self absorbed…but it’s my birthday! Ok, chubby little cheeks to pinch.
M - Marriage date: August 12.
N - Number Of Siblings: Eight, I’m the second in line. Oldest girl. Lots of diapers. Before disposable. Get the picture?
O - Oranges Or Apples: Mandarin oranges, those little yummy things that I can eat like candy!
P - Phobias/Fears: Suspensful movies.
Q - Favorite Quote: “Ignorance is not not knowing, it’s knowing what isn’t so.” Attributed to Mark Twain.
R - Reason to Smile: I’m quilting.
S – Season: Autumn, most definitely. Lots of red colors in Autumn.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: You, you, you!
U - Unknown Fact About Me: Secretly I think it would be cool to act in a Shakespeare play.
V - Vegetable you don’t like: brussel sprouts, asparagus cooked too long.
W - Worst Habit: Clicking my jaw. It drives my husband crazy.
X - X-rays You’ve Had: Dental, and my back...car wreck…thanks Jenn!
Y - Your Favorite Food: Steak, that my husband makes, he’s the BEST cook!
Z - Zodiac Sign: I can’t spell it, it starts with a P.

This entry was posted on Feb 26, 2008 at Tuesday, February 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 said...

Happy Happy Birthday. Hope you have a fabulous day, and that your husband makes you a delicious steak ; )

I think this meme is such a fun one. I learned so much about you.

February 26, 2008 at 2:42 PM

Pisces?

Cute meme!

February 26, 2008 at 3:43 PM

Happy Birthday! There's a lot of yummy food mentioned in this post. I think I need to go eat a snack. :-)

February 26, 2008 at 6:11 PM

Happy Birthday, Sis!

Today you are you
This is truer than true
There is no one alive who is you'er than you
Shout aloud, 'I am glad to be what I am!
At least I'm not a ham
or a clam
or a dusty old jar of gooseberry jam.
I am what I am!
What a great thing to be!
And if I do say so myself
'Happy Everyday to Me!'

Loves,
Sam

February 26, 2008 at 7:12 PM

Oh, man. I missed your birthday!

Ok....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear me from Missouri? I hope so. I loved the meme. Mandarin oranges are so good!

February 27, 2008 at 8:06 AM

Happy birthday Mindy!!!!

No wonder you and PJ get along so well you both love red!

February 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Leave it to Sam to quote Dr. Seuss!

And your "...things that I can eat like candy" phrase is something Mom used to say!!!

Geesh, you sure were selfish yesterday. Hope it was perfect!!!

February 27, 2008 at 1:23 PM

i'm with you on the gummy worms. who needs em? i'll take chocolate any day!

February 27, 2008 at 1:44 PM

This is late...I don't know about you, but I'm still getting belated burp-day wishes, and I'm LOVING them! So here goes...

(To the tune of Allouette!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
HAVE A HAPPY DAY!

HOORAY!!! :D

I ♥ CHEESECAKE! I ♥ RED! I hate gummy stuff!

February 29, 2008 at 5:03 AM

Post a Comment