Me Me Me  

Posted by mindyluwho in

My birthday is coming up so I'm celebrating all week by posting Meme's.

(I can see you all jumping with joy.)

To start off with, I thought I'd see how unique I really am and do what Nancyface did. I'll see if I can name 5 things none of you can...

CD I Own



Christmas with Silver, Wood & Ivory

Book I own


Warrior Scarlet, by Rosemary Sutcliff


DVD or VHS I Own



The Littlest Angel, starring Johnny Whittaker


Piece of Technology or any sort of tool I own



An Oster milkshake maker


Place I've visited


Telegraph Cove, British Columbia
Have a great day!
Me.

This entry was posted on Feb 25, 2008 at Monday, February 25, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 said...

you've got me! i don't have any of those!
happy birthday!

February 25, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Not a one!!! I've been to BC but not to Telegraph Cove.
I love meme's so it will be great fun ; )

February 25, 2008 at 4:15 PM

What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Remind me of this in September, kay? Thanks.

February 25, 2008 at 4:56 PM

I do not have any of the above:S

I'm not saying Happy Birthday until tomorrow...na,na!

February 25, 2008 at 7:38 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yay for February...it's the best! :D

Great job on your five things! You got me on every single one, woo hoo! :)

February 26, 2008 at 5:52 AM

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2008 at 7:10 AM

To You!!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2008 at 7:10 AM

Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2008 at 7:10 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you're having a wonderful morning!

I didn't know they had "The Littlest Angle" movie! Jealous! We'll have to blog about why we love that book so much! I sure do miss you. We need to figure out a way to live a tad bit closer so you're kids aren't like me, growing up with no cousins around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

February 26, 2008 at 8:33 AM

Post a Comment