And now for a short break...  

Posted by mindyluwho

I'm supposed to be reading Les Miserables right now. I have to be to page 1170 by tomorrow so I can lead a discussion on the sub book Saint-Denis tomorrow. I'm on page 1073. Only 97 pages to go, but I keep falling asleep so I took a break and read a few of my favorite blogs and had no trouble keeping my eyes open, you all are so entertaining!

Well, back to reading. Wish me luck. Of course, you won't read this until I'm done...hopefully!

This entry was posted on Apr 29, 2008 at Tuesday, April 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 said...

Good luck catching up! I love Les Miserables, but it sure is hard reading lots of pages with a deadline, isn't it? :)

April 29, 2008 at 5:27 AM

I love being first! :D

April 29, 2008 at 5:27 AM

I love Les Miserables! The thing that was hard for me with older books is all the political commentary that doesn't have much to do with the book. Good luck with getting done!

April 29, 2008 at 6:19 AM

That's the worst when I'm trying to get through a book and I keep falling asleep. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for reading in bed! :)

April 29, 2008 at 9:53 AM

It's so hard to read when you have a deadline. Good luck getting it done. (I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere--but when I get into bed sometimes I have a tough time, and I can't figure out why???)

April 29, 2008 at 10:11 AM

hope you got it finished in time. i've been meaning to read the book--i've loved the play for years. one of these days . . .

April 30, 2008 at 12:18 AM

I hope you got the reading done that you needed to. Good for you for doing something else for awhile to wake yourself up...I would have just stayed asleep!

April 30, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Post a Comment