I've been SEW busy...  

Posted by mindyluwho in

I'm tired of my best friend. She's been all up in my face lately. Usually we have fun together, but this time I haven't enjoyed her company so much. We're going to have to give each other some space. Next time we get together it will be on my terms.

(My girls are in a Shakespeare play and I am on the costume committee.)

This entry was posted on Apr 18, 2008 at Friday, April 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 said...

I'm sorry you haven't been enjoying your best friend lately. :-)

Good luck with the play! I'm sure it's keeping you and your girls VERY busy!

April 18, 2008 at 12:22 PM

Oh my, a Shakespeare play--those would be DIFFICULT costumes. No wonder you're not enjoying your friend ; )

Hope it all comes together.

April 18, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Wow, that's probably a lot of sewing. Your best friend will owe you after that! ;) If my sewing machine was my best friend, then I'll bet it really feels neglected because I've only used it once in the past year!

April 18, 2008 at 1:20 PM

Shakespearian costumes? Wow. I'm impressed. Are you doing those complicated neck ruffles and everything?

April 18, 2008 at 6:19 PM

post pics of the costumes, please, please, please! we are dying to praise your talents.

April 18, 2008 at 11:41 PM

She's a Bernina! I've always wanted a Bernina best friend, but when it comes down to it, I'm too much of a cheapskate to pay the price! But my budget Singer is NOT a best friend! >:(

I just finished making 12 table toppers out of hot pink glitter satin for Lauren's wedding reception. They are 70" square...that adds up to an awful lot of rolled hems...UGH! I need a break from my NOT so best friend! ;)

April 20, 2008 at 8:58 PM

I heard of a sewing machine. I think I have one buried deep in a closet.

Well hope the two of you mend your friendship. HA! Ha!

BTW, I would love to have a retreat with all the girls!

April 21, 2008 at 2:34 PM

I'm in, PJ. Where and when?

April 22, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Post a Comment