For you Nancy Face!  

Posted by mindyluwho

Presenting, for your listening pleasure, dear Daughter #2 singing a rousing rendition of

"Cookie!"

Ok, well, it's midnight and I had to beg her to perform, so maybe it's not so rousing, but ain't she a cutie!

This entry was posted on Jun 27, 2008 at Friday, June 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 said...

More than cute...she's darling!

June 27, 2008 at 6:02 AM

That is like the cutest thing. She is so cute. I love that she would do that for someone.

Cute cookie song. I think I have to make some today and play that song and then sing it myself.

Have a great weekend Mindylulu.

June 27, 2008 at 6:03 AM

I have never heard that song before! I love how she grins at the end. What a cutie! :)

June 27, 2008 at 11:38 AM

That was so fun--I'm so glad she did it. (I had never heard the song before, so when you posted about it I wasn't sure of the tune.) She is so cute.

June 27, 2008 at 12:21 PM

She is ADORABLE!!!

June 28, 2008 at 10:50 AM

what they said. adorable. what a cute song to sing to the camp cooks!

June 29, 2008 at 10:24 AM

What a good sport! Now you can listen to "your" song whenever you like. :-)

June 30, 2008 at 4:05 AM

*Squeal of delight!* :D

I see my name! (Tear of joy!)

June 30, 2008 at 8:49 AM

Dear Daughter #2 is absolutely adorable! I was listening intently to the tune, then she got to the end and grinned, and I busted out laughing! SOOO cute! :D

June 30, 2008 at 8:51 AM

Seriously, this is so nice of both of you to do for me! I've been working on wedding stuff like crazy for the past three days, and haven't done any blog reading. So I had no idea this was waiting, and it just MADE MY DAY! :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH...many times over! I've already run to the piano a few times, and now I've got the notes and rhythms all written down, so it's good to go! YAY! :D

You are so awesome! :D

June 30, 2008 at 8:57 AM

How cute! She's a beautiful girl, as well.

I've missed you. Don't know if I'll ever catch up with everything, but I'll still stop in when I can!

I wish I didn't need sleep....

July 2, 2008 at 11:18 PM

Post a Comment