And the #1 song is...  

Posted by mindyluwho

I found this on Michal's blog so I thought I'd copy her. She's such a trend setter! Well, she did "borrow" it from someone else so I don't feel so bad!

Go to this blog and find out which song was #1 on the day you were born.

For me it was:

"These Boots Are Made For Walkin'" by Nancy Sinatra

Kind of fun! Let me know what you come up with.

This entry was posted on Aug 26, 2008 at Tuesday, August 26, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 said...

My song is Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees! I always knew I loved Disco for a reason! :D

August 26, 2008 at 1:33 PM

i'm jealous that you have a song i know. i guess i need to go listen to "my love".

August 26, 2008 at 2:12 PM

I was thinking this would be fun. But not too. I had an early elvis song. Its now or never. I love your song though. Too fun.

August 26, 2008 at 3:54 PM

O.K. Have a good laugh--"The Tennessee Waltz" by Patti Page.

August 26, 2008 at 5:02 PM

"How Can You Mend a Broken Heart" by The Bee Gees Here is mine.

August 26, 2008 at 6:31 PM

Family Affair by Sly and the Stone. Never heard of it :) I'm going to go check my wedding day- I'll know that song at least.

August 27, 2008 at 5:05 AM

"Reunited" by Peaches & Herb
Not too fond of the song, but at least I know what it is!

August 27, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Wouldn't you know my song is "Somethin Stupid" By Nancy Sinatra & Frank Sinatra.

I don't know it personally but it seems so fitting. Hey! I think revealing that the Sinatra's were involved dates me big time:(

August 27, 2008 at 8:35 PM

This was fun to look up! My song is "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet." by Bachman-Turner Overdrive.

August 28, 2008 at 4:25 AM

Post a Comment