Superman in training  

Posted by mindyluwho in






I didn't take these, by the way. My boys like to use my camera when I'm not around and it's become routine for me to find random shots like these when I download pictures!

This entry was posted on Sep 26, 2008 at Friday, September 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

13 said...

Wow! I am impressed.

September 26, 2008 at 6:57 AM

Wow, how did they grab those awesome shots? How fun!

My kids do the same thing but their pictures usually involve goofy faces or Lego people. :)

September 26, 2008 at 7:26 AM

That is awesome!!! I wonder what else your kids do when you're not around??? I just can't get over the air heighth he's getting!

September 26, 2008 at 11:46 AM

Your blog is so beautiful. I just want to download it for my wallpaper.

September 28, 2008 at 8:29 AM

Those pictures are AMAZING! :0

Wow, kids have all the fun! ;)

September 28, 2008 at 10:46 PM

That's hilarious! Your kids' shots are great. When my kids got the camera last year, I had to delete some pictures pretty quickly. The random ones of the dog, the deck, floor, and goofy faces were hilarious.

Turns out 5-7 year old boys are pretty enamored with their own bodies.

September 29, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Those are fantastic photos!

September 30, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Those are totally radical. I love it!

September 30, 2008 at 5:03 PM

You've been tagged! :D

October 1, 2008 at 8:13 AM

Holy Cow! At first I thought he was diving into a pool. You have a very brave son there! It's probably a good thing you weren't around when he was doing that. :-)

October 1, 2008 at 12:21 PM

too funny. at least they take pictures to document their shenanigans while mom's away!

October 4, 2008 at 4:55 PM

I was looking at those pictures wondering how in the world you doctored those photos to make it look like they were actually flying. Then I scrolled down to the bottom. And read your post. And felt like an idiot. Why don't my boys do that? Not that I mind. They just drop poop bombs everywhere. But at least they don't take pictures of them, i guess!

October 8, 2008 at 6:58 PM

That is really funny!

October 20, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Post a Comment