Bloggy Blues  

Posted by mindyluwho

I'm feeling a little lonely over at my new blog. I'm telling myself that it's because people haven't updated their readers with my new spot so they don't know I've been blogging again.

Or maybe they think I'll go away again for a long time.

Which could definitely happen. I make no promises.

Or maybe you are just as busy as I am. Tomorrow I have to be 7 places all around the same time. But I won't be at those places. Nope, I'll be eating ribs, (which you would know if you had read my blog) all-you-can-eat ribs. My mouth is already watering!

Anyhoo, it is nice to feel like I'm talking to someone other than myself, which, I must admit, happens just a little too often.

OK, it happens a lot.

And I'm done groveling here.

Have yourself a great day!

This entry was posted on Sep 2, 2009 at Wednesday, September 02, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 said...

Heading over--I didn't update my reader. Sorry.

Hope you get everything done.

September 4, 2009 at 5:38 AM

I'm slowly coming back to the land of the living. I'll head over there!

September 6, 2009 at 1:49 AM

Post a Comment