Hey, what's up with the empty background?!?!  

Posted by mindyluwho in

I came here to do a little posting and found that my background has disappeared! And if I want to put that one back on all my little widget thingies on the side will disappear, and I don't want to have to redo them all...it's a pain being technoligically illilterate.

Well this is just a sampling of how my day is going so far. I actually had something else to post today, but it will just have to wait until tonight. I'm taking my ball and going home...oh yea I am home. And dinner needs to be fixed and the house straightened up and kids picked up and...

I liked my template... I'm bummed!

This entry was posted on Oct 16, 2007 at Tuesday, October 16, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 said...

That is really strange, Mindy. I don't know, hopefully someone will.
Did you try to re load it? bummer

October 17, 2007 at 6:00 AM

Mindy! Hey Mindy!!! Bic Mac is back! I've been trying to find you everywhere. I looked in his comments and I looked at Clarissa's too, but you haven't been there. Are you avoiding me today??? I said sorry about the crumbs already. Well, I'll look for you later. Love you!

October 17, 2007 at 7:29 AM

PJ, I haven't tried yet, no time. But I can look at it as an excuse to find a new background!

Hey Mamita, I saw you there, but didn't have time to comment yesterday. I did go see Big Mac, I hope he likes the place!

October 17, 2007 at 11:11 AM

P.S. Mamita, that's ok about the crumbs, I saw that you cleaned it up!

October 17, 2007 at 11:12 AM

I see a background, I see orange, and prety leaves, I love it, I do not see white, maybe I have a good imagination? Have no clue how you do it.

October 17, 2007 at 11:40 AM

I have no clue either CJ, but I like what you are seeing. I'm seeing an antique blue background with vintage roses and my title in a beautiful calligraphy.

October 17, 2007 at 8:02 PM

Actually that's what I want to see. But all I see is white. When I checked the HTML it's showing my template with the rose background and orange for the middle.

Does everyone else see it and not me?

Very confused...

October 17, 2007 at 8:13 PM

I'm seeing a pink and brown background. It's very pretty. Although it makes some of the writing on the side hard to see. I hope you are able to get this the way you want it. I'm afraid I'm no help since I'm probably more technologically challenged than you are. :-)

October 18, 2007 at 6:44 AM

I'm seeing white. Oh thats the comment box that I'm looking at. What am I looking for? I see floral somethings and peachy words on the right.. BLAH,BLAH,BLAH.. Hi Mindy I got faster internet again. I'm so excited.... If I tell you that I have all the time in the world to blog, Would you believe me? No? What if I said it with Chocolate? Does under construction mean you are builing a house? Love you.

October 18, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Hey Mac,
I'll take the chocolate and a comment now and again when you get a minute to spare! As to the name, look in my blah, blah, blah's under August, "Constructing On A Sure Foundation" and you'll get the picture! Glad you are back!

October 19, 2007 at 8:56 AM

It all makes sense now.

October 19, 2007 at 11:21 PM

Post a Comment