Up and Down  

Posted by mindyluwho in

“I feel thin, sort of stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread.” ~Bilbo Baggins to Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings.

This entry was posted on Oct 15, 2007 at Monday, October 15, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 said...

You know, I never quite thought of it that way. That would explain the clutter...I mean crumbs that accumulate all over my house.

October 16, 2007 at 8:49 AM

(I'm feeling stretched, like chocolate pudding scraped over too much ham) Bilboy Baggypants. From the Lord of the Beans--Veggie Tales.

I'll never be able to listen to that quote with a straight face again.

But I totally know what you mean.

October 16, 2007 at 8:53 AM

Mamita, I saw those crumbs that you dropped at Big Mac's site!

Dedee, I haven't seen that Veggie Tales yet! I'll have to check it out.

October 16, 2007 at 12:08 PM

I'm sorry. Sheesh. I told you I'd bring a plate!

October 16, 2007 at 1:12 PM

Post a Comment