Caught In The Middle  

Posted by mindyluwho in

So I was reading in the paper yesterday an article on internet usage wherein it described the social networking of Generation X and Y users. What caught my attention was that the article said Generation Xers were between the ages 27-40. I mentioned to my husband that since I am 41 I guess I must not be a Generation Xer. Then he said that his year was the last of the Baby Boomers. He's two years older than me. So where does that leave me? Not a Baby Boomer...not an Xer...

Goodness...I've lost my identity!

This entry was posted on Jan 21, 2008 at Monday, January 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 said...

Hmm. Can't help you. I'm officially an X-er.

The betweeners? :)

January 21, 2008 at 12:27 PM

I'm an X-er. Don't worry, we'll adopt you! :D

January 21, 2008 at 12:28 PM

I'm just old ; ) But I think you can be whatever you want to be!!!

January 22, 2008 at 6:00 AM

Ugh, I'm 45 and a Baby Boomer. Identity is not such a big deal, haha! :D

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a nice comment!

January 22, 2008 at 7:57 AM

i thought that xers were the children of boomers. if your parents were baby boomers, then that would make you an xer. if they were young during ww11, that makes you a baby boomer.
whoever you are, i like you!

January 22, 2008 at 4:14 PM

neener, neener...your a In betweener!

January 22, 2008 at 6:43 PM

I'm 44 and I've never felt like a baby boomer. my MOM is a baby boomer for crying out loud.

January 23, 2008 at 8:35 AM

Whew! I'm in with the Generation X...no identity crisis here. :-)

Stop by my blog when you get a chance...there's an award for you. :-)

January 25, 2008 at 4:43 AM

Post a Comment