...  

Posted by mindyluwho in

I have 565 items in my email "inbox"...

All my blog feeds are highlighted, with multiple posts to catch up on...

I haven't the foggiest idea for a post in my brain...

On Wednesdays I am gone from 9 am until 6:30 pm...

Just taxiing people around in my gas hogging SUV...

I'm teaching a Literature class and we are studying Shakespeare...

It's the first time I have ever studied Shakespeare...

The teacher wasn't able to keep teaching...

I volunteered...

My two oldest kids are taking an intensive writing course...

My two middle are taking a writing course...

My two youngest are watching lots of TV...

I just started a NEW & IMPROVED job chart...

It's about the 129th one in my 16 years of child rearing...

It's 12:46 AM...

I was waiting for my two older kids to finish one of their writing assignments...

I think I'll go to bed now...

This entry was posted on Mar 12, 2008 at Wednesday, March 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

9 said...

565 items--you've got to be kidding

Don't you just love gas guzzling cars ; )

Where are you teaching a literature class? How great.

March 12, 2008 at 6:42 AM

Oh my goodness gracious! Are you busy or something? ;)

March 12, 2008 at 8:20 AM

You poor girl! Rest up and we'll be here when you get caught up on the chaos of real life! ~hugs~

March 12, 2008 at 8:49 AM

so glad you decided to post, even if it wasn't the "post idea" you had in mind. i'd been wondering where you were!
where's the lit class? sign me up! i will confess that i've never loved shakespeare (gasp). so i could use some tips. shakespeare and isaiah. you are handy to have around!

March 12, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Your Back!!! And your teaching! I love Shakesphere. Haven't read it in a long time, but I always liked studying it in school. I had to write a shakespearian sonnet once and had so much fun. It turned out really good too and I still have it, shoved away somewhere with all my other high school poetry. lol My favorite courses in college were my English classes because I had to do all that essay writing. Love it. Not sure why though. I couldn't do it for recreation, but I always enjoyed it at the time.

March 12, 2008 at 12:42 PM

It sounds like you're barely keeping your head above water...like me! I have so many things on my to-do list that it would probably take me a full year to accomplish them all!

I'm impressed that you volunteered to teach a class studying Shakespeare. I hope it's going well!

March 12, 2008 at 6:13 PM

I have so much fun just deleting my inbox. I do not let it get above 100. Check all/delete, check all/delete..... I wish there was an empty button for my regular mail box like there is for my bulk mail box. Keep on trucking Sis.

March 12, 2008 at 10:24 PM

Hey! Missed hearing from you:)

You've got a lot on that plate of yours.

Have a GREAT Thursday!

March 13, 2008 at 5:52 AM

I hear you....I have to catch up on so much! That probably won't happen until next week.

Hang in there! Teaching Shakespeare? I'm really, really impressed!

March 14, 2008 at 2:41 PM

Post a Comment