Double Trouble  

Posted by mindyluwho in


Who...us?
When they were younger we referred to them as Thing 1 & Thing 2, you know, from Dr. Suess's Cat in the Hat. They were quite the pair making messes from one end of the house to the other.

They still keep me hopping, but they aren't quite so messy anymore. In fact, their room is the cleanest in the house. They make their bed every day and do their chores almost without being reminded to. They are constantly giving me kisses and hugs. They make me laugh daily.

I think I'd be blue without Thing 1 & Thing 2.

This entry was posted on Jun 11, 2008 at Wednesday, June 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 said...

What cute guys. I love the nickname.

June 12, 2008 at 3:15 AM

This is such a sweet post about your boys. They sound like boys I'd like to adopt with their clean rooms and open affection. :-)

June 12, 2008 at 4:52 AM

Ah, now I get the "Mnidyluwho" thing.

I can't believe how big they are now. I'm totally excited to see all of them this summer too!!! Oh, and you too.

June 12, 2008 at 8:27 AM

funny--i often call kimball and henry thing one and thing two. more so before three and four came along, i'll admit!
it was fun to see you guys yesterday. i'm sorry that one of mine resorted to violence. ugh. i hate when that happens. hopefully your delightful duo will still want to play with mine!

June 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM

That is so cute. What good boys you have. I know that mine were cleaner when they were young and then I have no idea what happened. I can't wait to see how my missionary has changed in that dept. when he gets home.

Bye for now.

June 12, 2008 at 12:41 PM

I have always called my oldest 2 kids that too... how funny!
I like your blog background!

June 15, 2008 at 4:00 PM

Post a Comment