To die for...  

Posted by mindyluwho in


Last night I had White Chocolate Caramel Macadamia Nut Cheesecake for dessert from The Cheesecake Factory. A mouthful to say and a mouthful of Heaven! Sadly this isn't a picture of the Heavenly creation, this is the White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle...I think I'll try that next time!

This entry was posted on Jun 13, 2008 at Friday, June 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 said...

Yum--that sounds so delicious.

June 13, 2008 at 3:45 PM

That sounds so delicious. Wonderfully delicious. Yes, I am wanting...

June 13, 2008 at 5:29 PM

i love cheesecake factory cheesecake. their godiva chocolate is my absolute favorite, but i also like the banana cream pie, chocolate turtle, chocolate brownie, key lime, and every other flavor i've ever tried. as a cheesecake connesieur, (how do you spell that word?) i can vouch for them.

June 13, 2008 at 10:42 PM

I droolin'

June 14, 2008 at 6:43 AM

I think I gained a couple of pounds just looking at that photo!
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I meant no insults about homeschoolers. Right before I posted, I had just read an article about the guy who started the Robinson curriculum (I think that's what it's called.) Part of the curriculum is NO sugar! Guess my kids would get an "F right off the bat. Plus his family photo looks, well, let's just say you can tell the kids were raised by a scientist dad and no mom. This guy and his lifestyle just freaked me out, and I guess that had me a little worried about having to fit into that sort of homeschhooler mode. Plus, the one lady in my ward who homeschools is kind of a plain, no-frills, mousy person. She's really nice, I just don't think of her as the kind of person I'd want to hang out with. I guess I'm focusing on all the wrong aspects of homeschooling. But those are the most obvious differences, so that's what I keep coming back to.
I didn't mean to diss all homeschoolers, especially since I might be joining their ranks. I'd love to hear about more fun-loving, cool homeschool moms!

June 15, 2008 at 6:51 PM

Must add this to my list of things to do when you are here. Every single word in that name sounds wonderful.

June 16, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Post a Comment