...does whatever a spider can...  

Posted by mindyluwho in

I wasn't tagged, but when I saw this post of Michal's I had to look and see what picture I would find.


Here are the rules. Post the fourth picture in the fourth folder of your picture files. Tell us about the picture. Tag a friend or two.

I found this picture taken in September of 2007:

























And they like to dress up.

As superheros.

And do what superheros do.




Thanks for the fun game Michal! Since I wasn't tagged, I won't tag anyone, but if anyone feels like playing, let me know!

This entry was posted on Nov 1, 2008 at Saturday, November 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 said...

TOO FUN!!!

November 1, 2008 at 5:49 AM

impressive, spidey!

i'm glad you liked it. i should have tagged you. so far, only one of my tags has played along.

November 2, 2008 at 8:06 AM

Love that picture! :)

November 5, 2008 at 6:32 AM

That is an awesome picture! I'm glad he didn't decide to try to hang upside down!

November 11, 2008 at 7:54 AM

Post a Comment